Application for membership
Membership of FEI is open to Chief Financial Officers and other financial executives. Corporations are not members.
All members complete an application form and agree to abide by FEI's Code of Ethics prior to being accepted as a member by FEI.
Applicants who will be paying their membership fees individually should click here for the Membership Form paying individually.
Applicants (including new mentorees) who will be paying their membership fees as part of a company invoice on behalf of several members and new mentors should click here for the Membership Form paying corporately.
- Discounted ticket prices for FEI events. FEI holds regular lunch events with speakers where members can network and keep up-to-date with relevant industry knowledge and trends. Lunches are normally over a two course lunch in a CBD location.
- Access to member-only events.
- Access to FEI's Mentoring Program and to its Mid-Tier Program.
- Access to the FEI Academy—and online knowledge hub built on the experiences and insights of Australia's most senior CFOs.
For more information
Membership fees are payable for each year from 1 April to 31 March. A 50% rate is payable if joining in the third quarter (ie 1 October to 31 December). People joining in the last quarter (ie 1 January to 31 March) pay the membership fee for the following year early. There are no refunds following a resignation during the year.
Members can pay their annual membership fees in one of three ways:
- Individually. The membership fee for 2018/19 is $175 (+GST) in Victoria and New South Wales and $90 (+GST) in Queensland and $30 (+GST) for retired members. 2018/19 fees are due in April 2018.Renewing members can pay their fees here. New members will need to fill in the required form before they can pay.
- Where the company participates in the FEI Mentoring Program, the company pays the membership fees on behalf of several members as part of the program fee (see below).
New members pay their fees upon joining FEI. FEI emails invoices in April or May each year for renewals of membership.
FEI Mentoring Program
Click here for an overview of our membership and mentoring program in 2018.
Our membership and mentoring program fee ($5,700 +GST in 2018/19) includes:
- Payment on behalf of one executive as a mentoree in the FEI mentoring program for one year. In this program an experienced CFO from one organisation mentors an aspiring financial executive from another for a year. FEI encourages the company's CFO to become a mentor, although this is not mandatory. Where two mentorees are from one company, an extra fee is charged.
- Payment on behalf of five executives and the mentoree for their FEI membership fees (an individual membership fee is $175 per annum plus GST). Payments on behalf of additional members in the company are charged at $125 per annum plus GST.
- Attendance by mentors and mentorees without extra charge at specified invitation only events in connection with the mentoring program, which include the annual lunch to launch the mentoring program in April/ May; mentor lunches; and mentoreeing functions. The payment does not include attendance at FEI's other regular speaker lunches, which are paid for separately when booking.
- Publicity of the company's involvement in the program on the FEI website and on other FEI material as appropriate.
For more information